Acupuncture for Fertility
“With the comprehensive benefits and holistic improvements acupuncture generates in both women and men, both physiological and psychological, it is much more possible for infertile couples to reach a satisfactory outcome using IVF treatment.”
Dr. Jenny Li–How Acupuncture Increases the Success of IVF
Dr. Jenny Li is an expert in Chinese Medical Gynaecology and its applications for infertility, natural fertility and women’s health. She has practiced extensively in both China and New Zealand. Dr.Jenny and the Natural Harmony fertility team offer individualised treatment plans using Acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine for couples who are preparing to conceive and women who have fertility issues.
“The benefits of acupuncture in improving fertility are reflected in improved mental and physical health. Often people respond just as positively in terms of their mental state as in their physical condition. In other words, not only are fertility and validity improved by acupuncture, but also a person’s sense of calm, their ability to cope with stress, and stabilization of mood, are greatly enhanced. This helps them to cope with the possible negative results of fertility treatment.”
“The nature of IVF means that it tends to focus intensively on the patient’s physical body, so that in some cases patients feel that a balance of physical, emotional and mental support is lacking. In these instances complementary healthcare may provide the emotional and mental support required. Acupuncture, which is based on the concept of whole-body healing, fills this space.”
Acupuncture Improves Fertility Functions for Both Men and Women with Rare Side-effects and Reliable Results.
- Acupuncture provides a safe, drug-free and highly effective method for restoring physical, emotional and hormonal balance;
- Stimulation of the body using Acupuncture ensures the ideal condition of the reproductive, endocrine and neurological systems which support a healthy environment for conception in both men and women;
- Acupuncture enhances the flow of energy (Qi) and blood through the body which provides the best conditions for ovulation, egg implantation and sperm producing;
- Acupuncture improves the general well-beings and increases the body’s resistance by strengthening the immune system and assisting with disease prevention;
- Acupuncture supports reproduction by supporting mental health with the release of ‘happy hormones’ (Endorphins), and by easing psychological problems.
Read more…How Acupuncture Helps Women Fertility
What one of our patients had to say
“Make Jenny the first to call”
photo courtesy of laurenanddelwyn.co.nz