Practising in COVID-19 Level 2 Alert
From Midnight on 17th Feburary 2021, Auckland has moved to Level 2.
- Stay home if you’re sick, do not go to work or school, do not socialise;
- Wash your hands frequently;
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow, discard any tissues immediately;
- If you have any respiratory symptoms, call Healthline and organise to be tested for Covid-19;
- If you do go out, scan into wherever you visit and have Bluetooth turned on;
- Look after yourselves and each other – get enough rest and eat well.
Schools and workplaces are open, but must follow public health rules including physical distancing and record keeping.
Start the treatment againCall (09) 929-3631
In order to look after the health and safety of others attending our clinic as well as your own, please do not be offended if we ask you the screening questions before booking you in for an appointment:
- Have you been back from overseas in the last 14 days?
- Have you been in recent contact with anyone who has any signs or symptoms of a cold or flu?
- Have you had any of these symptoms in the last 14 days?
Fever greater than 38°C
Loss of sense of smell or taste
- Are you currently experiencing fever over 38°C, difficulty breathing, cough or loss of sense of smell or taste?
If your answer is ‘Yes’ to ANY of the above screening questions, please do not attend the clinic especially if you have any of these signs or symptoms, please contact your GP and arrange to be tested for Covid-19 ASAP.
When practising in Levle 2, we will still be following the Infection Prevention Control by
- Using single-used disposable bed sheet for each patient;
- Offering surgical masks to each patient and their support person (if any);
- Applying hand sanitizer before and after the visit;
- Wiping down all surfaces, door handles and arms of chairs with75% alcohol regularly throughout the day;
- Disinfecting the clinic air by applying 75% alcohol spray before and after each treatment;
According to the Ministry of Health practising guidelines for acupuncture, if the acupuncturist is within a metre and in contact with the patient for more than 15 minutes then the practitioner is to wear a mask.
It has been a stressful and difficult time for many people, including you and us. We would like to thank everyone for your co-operation and commitment to bringing the virus under control. We are part of history now – in the years ahead our grandchildren will study this time as part of the history of New Zealand and the rest of the world.
We hope you and family all carry on holding on necessary hygienic procedures of washing hands regularly at work and home, stay safe and healthy until the end of this all human race battel to coronavirus.