COVID Alert Level 3 for Auckland 28th Feb- 6th Mar 2021
From 6am 28th February 2021, all of Auckland will move to Alert Level 3 for a period of seven days.
- Stay home within your own bubbles, apart from necessary visits to the supermarket, pharmacy or petrol station or to be tested for COVID-19 if anyone has any symptoms;
- Wash your hands frequently;
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow, discard any tissues immediately;
- If you have any respiratory symptoms, call Healthline and organize to be tested for Covid-19;
- If you do go out, scan into wherever you visit and have Bluetooth turned on;
- Look after yourselves and each other – get enough rest and eat well.
We will carry on our practice by Zoom Telehealth to help new and routine patients without being interrupted by the lockdown.
Book in for Telehealth ConsultationCall (09) 929-3631
We have done this before – we can do it again. At least it is only for seven days this time and we all hope to get back to Level 1 on Sunday 7th March. Thank you for your co-operation at this time. We look forward to working with you to prevent the spread of Covid-19 in our community.
Stay safe and thank you for having the health care at Natural Harmony Clinic.